Admission to Class I to VIII are granted against the vacancy of seats on account of withdrawals and in accordance with the instructions / guidelines applicable. Parents are requested to either e-mail the application for these classes to email@example.com or approach the school reception.
|Trotters (Nursery)||2 Years 6 Months+|
|Hikers (LKG)||3 Years 6 Months+|
|Climbers (UKG)||4 Years 6 Months+|
|Class 1||5 Years 6 Months+|
|Class 2||6 Years 6 Months+|
|Class 3||7 Years 6 Months+|
|Class 4||8 Years 6 Months+|
|Class 5||9 Years 6 Months+|
|Class 6||10 Years 6 Months+|
|Class 7||11 Years 6 Months+|
|Class 8||12 Years 6 Months+|
The following documents need to be submitted along with the Registration Form
- Copy of the Birth Certificate
- Copy of Report Card of previous year (only needed for admission to class 1 onwards)
List of documents required at the time of admission:
- Evidence of having graduated from the previous class.
- 4 photographs student
- 2 parents photographs
- Original TC from the previous school (for students seeking admission from class 2 onwards)
- Proof of residence
- Original Certificates may be produced at the time of admission for verification
- Photocopies of all achievement certificates in the field of Academics, Sports, Extra Curricular activities.
Acceptance of Admission:
- Students are admitted on First Come, First Served basis depending on vacancies
- We conduct no formal interviews with the child or the parent.
- Selected candidates will be required to make the fee payment within 7 days of the declaration of the result.
- The school reserves the right to admissions. In all matters pertaining to admission, the decision of the Admission Committee will be final.
Once the Fee and documents are submitted, you will receive an Admission Confirmation Letter through courier or E-mail, from the school. This will inform you about further formalities, to be completed, if any. Parents will be intimated of the date and time of uniform & textbook issue. Your ward will be allotted the section on the day of admission. The time table for your ward will be handed over to your ward by the Class Teacher. Kindly inform the School of your joining date. This is mandatory because Staff need to be informed to expect your child on a particular day and they in turn need to make preparations accordingly. Teachers will assist your child with the syllabi which has been covered in the class till date
Payment of Fees
Once the above steps are satisfactorily completed parents will receive an admission offer and may pay the applicable fees to confirm admission.
Parent Orientation Program
There will be a parent orientation program before the beginning of the new academic session. This program will acquaint the parents with the Vision, Mission & Ethos of the school.